Attending for a class? Court-ordered to meetings but not sure you’re an alcoholic? Please attend meetings on the guide marked “Open” or “O.” “Closed” meetings are for alcoholics only. If in doubt, verify that the meeting is “Open” with the meeting chairperson.
Online Meeting Guide: Click here to find a meeting online
- The Meeting Guide is mobile friendly and includes map integration, search, filters, and more, usually updated daily!
- It’s been noted that the meeting type is no longer available except by filtering in the new guide, to view the meetings this way, use the PDF below.
iOS and Android App: Click here for the Meeting Guide App
- This app is offered free of charge and should be updated to include all the nearest meetings detailed on our site based on your location
- This app is mentioned here as a courtesy, and its mention is in no way a recommendation or endorsement from Central Florida Intergroup.
Printable Meeting Guide in PDF: Click here to Download the PDF
- The printable PDF ishttp://www.cflintergroup.org/pdf/meeting/http://www.cflintergroup.org/pdf/meeting/JAN2017meetingguide.pdf two pages and is best printed on 11 x 17 paper
- This list should be updated about once a month
If visiting the Orlando Attractions area most nearby meetings are located in
Orlando South, Orlando West, or Celebration – click the links to see the meetings on the map
Meeting Guide Legend
All meetings are “closed meetings” unless (O) open is indicated in the directory, and all meetings are non-smoking unless otherwise indicated.
C Only alcoholics and those who have a desire to stop drinking may attend.
O Any alcoholic or nonalcoholic may attend.
AB As Bill Sees it
BG Beginner’s meeting
BB Big Book meeting
CDL Candlelight meeting
D Discussion Meeting
GV “Grapevine” meeting
Lit Other AA literature meeting
LS “Living Sober” meeting
M Men’s meeting
S “12 Steps” meeting
SP “Speaker” meeting
T “12 Traditions” meeting
W Women’s meeting
Y Young People’s meeting
Babysitting availability are indicated in the schedule as are simultaneous Al-Anon and Al-Ateen meetings.
Please note: The meeting guides links above use Google Maps to help locate meetings. AA’s 6th Tradition cautions against any endorsement of any related facility or outside enterprise. In keeping with that tradition, the Google Maps links are offered only as a courtesy and their inclusion here is in no way a recommendation or endorsement.
Found a mistake? Let us know by contacting us below
For mistakes in the meeting guides please contact us below