New to Intergroup or just want to learn more? Here are several documents with information for new or existing Intergroup delegates.
- What is an Intergroup Delegate? Click Here (PDF)
- What is Intergroup statement or purpose? Click Here (PDF)
- Are you a new Delegate? Download the new Delegate form and give it to the Corresponding Secretary or any officer at the Intergroup delegates meeting.
- How does it all work? Read about parliamentary procedure. Click Here (PDF)
- Interested in learning more? Read more about the Intergroup bylaws. Click Here (PDF)
Please note: To get involved with any service opportunities offered, please contact Intergroup using the form below…
- IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY: The Intergroup Service Committee is seeking a Public Relations Chair. Please click here to learn more about this important position.
- 12th Step Volunteers Needed. People willing to take 12th Step phone calls and make 12th Step visits in person needed. Please contact Intergroup to be put on volunteer list. (Click To Download PDF Volunteer Form)
- AA Hotline Needs Volunteers For Regular Shifts & Backup Phone Volunteers. Hotline Training Sessions are by appointment – please complete the form below or call (407) 260-5822.
- Treatment Center Meetings Needs Volunteers, Grapevines & Books. Chairpersons & speakers needed for meetings at treatment facilities. New or used Big Books and 12 & 12s also needed for these facilities. Call or fill out the form below to email Intergroup for more info.
- “Intergrouper” Needs Articles. Write your story or submit any other writings about your recovery. We edit for you!
- Volunteers Needed For CPC (Cooperation With Professional Community) Events. People willing to represent AA at conferences and other events for medical, legal and other professional organizations.
- Women Needed To Bring Meetings To The Female Detention Center. Contact Intergroup for info and forms.
Need More Information?
Please fill out this form to get in touch with us about any of the above service opportunities (and more) — we’ll respond as soon as possible. Thank you!